Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Capture/ Reflection 9

I feel like this class has taught me a lot on the fundamentals of teaching. After teaching a few times I am starting to notice a difference that it makes if I have objectives and practice teaching what I am teaching. I am the Young Men's President in my ward and I have been teaching a lot whether it is on Sunday or on our weekly activities. I feel like I was given this calling so I can become a better teacher. I also feel that through this TEE program I am going to be a better teacher/leader for the youth in my ward. I feel like both my calling and this program go side by side with each other to give me the experience of teaching youth and the fundamentals of teaching. After a years of schooling through other Universities, I finally feel that I have found an occupation that goes along with my gifts and talents. Through the TEE program and the Young Men's program I will be able to strengthen my talents and gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment