Friday, October 15, 2010

Capture/ Reflection 6

This week as the presenters did their teaching on medical technologies. I felt like overall they did pretty well. I still have a hard time observing and critiquing their teaching. I feel like I get to involved in what they are teaching rather than paying attention to how they are teaching. I am still not used to it yet. I have a feeling that this class is going to be a struggle for me. I enjoy teaching, but I don't love critiquing. Hopefully by the end of the semester I will actually grasp all of this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of when Alexis taught about stealing food. It would probably be easier to critique teaching if the content wasn't so distractingly interesting. I find myself more inclined to think the teacher is doing well when I think the content is interesting. I was able to see Alexis as a teacher because she was teaching ridiculousness.

    ReplyDelete